Roll-up pharmacy doors (or as we often call them pharmacy counter doors) can provide security to small and large wall service openings (the sizes ranges we offer are up to 20′ wide and 9′ high).
It is common practice for healthcare institutions to use on-site pharmacy counters with walk-up windows. These facilities and storage areas contain powerful and expensive medication thus requiring reliable security.
PAYLON’s pharmacy counter doors are great for several applications: retail, food service facilities, schools, hospitals, and more.
Why Choose PAYLON’s Roll-up Pharmacy Doors?
Nowadays, pharmacies operate with a separate retail location which has to stay open for numerous hours during the day. And, security is priority number one. While there could be numerous solutions to choose from, only a few could provide stable protection and ease of use. PAYLON can offer you some great choices such as our roll-up pharmacy doors or roll-up counter grilles.
The roll-up pharmacy doors roll up tight and consume minimal space. We offer you the option to customize them as much as you want. Feel free to choose your own unique opening dimensions, door mounting styles, roll types, door usage, wind pressure, panel types, and more.
Our pharmacy counter doors are manufactured from corrosion-resistant components and are available with custom colors. You can also choose between two operation types: manual and motorized.
- The doors can provide security to small and large wall service openings alike with the sizes ranging up to 20′ wide and 9′ high.
- You have three panel types to choose from: the standard solid slat, an optional vented slat, and an optional rectangular slat.
- You can choose how durable the doors are depending on wind pressure: Low - (0 to 20 MPH); Med. - (20 to 40 MPH); High - (40 to 60 MPH); and X-High - (Over 60 MPH). The doors can be produced to handle inside moisture (such as in car washes).
- The mounting styles include In-Jamb Mount (Consumes Space); Wall Mount (Roll Box Outdoors); and Wall Mount (Roll Box Indoors). You can add an Outside Hood Cover (Roll On Outside).
- The doors use materials which easily meet the need of pharmacies and other similar applications in retail and commercial environments.
- Our comprehensive system of counter doors encompasses three basic types: metal curtains, wood curtains, and integral frame and sill.
Superior Protection With A Stylish Look
All counter doors are shipped as a kit with all necessary parts for a complete install (Less wall fasteners). We recommend the door be installed by an authorized or experienced person. The installation process is nonetheless quick.
Our comprehensive system of counter doors encompasses three basic types: metal curtains, wood curtains, and integral frame and sill. What we offer is a variety of smart, versatile, and stylish solutions to satisfy a rich variety of commercial, retail, corporate, and professional applications alike.
Regardless of what you need, when you need it, or what application you need it for, our friendly and experienced team will always be ready to provide advice, insights, and industry tips to design the best door possible. We will help you discover the most efficient solution for any budget or requirement.
Depending on what operations you conduct, you will often need two types of doors: Roll-Up Counter Grilles, and Roll-Up Counter Doors. Both options offer proper protection, but the roll-up pharmacy window grilles provide visibility as well.