Door Construction – Doors are constructed from from a heavy gauge of galvanized steel. Standard color is light tan outsite and off-white on the inside. Available as standard or optional insulated panels.
Track System – 12 gauge U-channel steel track providing maximum performance and security. Also available in galvanized or stainless steel.
- Wall mount to inside/outside the building
- Header Mount (within the door opening)
Based on the door size and cycles needed we offer the following options
- Manual, Spring Loaded (Sizes up to 12′ x 8′)
- Manual, Chain Hoist (Sizes up to 30′ x 20′)
- Electric – Automatic (Sizes up to 30′ x 20′)
- Larger sizes upon request
Product – Steel Roll up Doors
Paylon roll-up service doors can be used for several applications such as storefronts, warehouse, loading docks, rental storage, manufacturing plants or farm use. Available in a variety of materials including galvanized, prime painted, stainless steel, and aluminum.
Our roll-up service doors are constructed with high-grade materials with few moving parts. This ensures easy installation and provide many years of trouble free service. All main components are easy to replace. Depending on your application we offer 2 types of roll up service doors (Manual and motorized).
All our commercial service doors come as a complete kit, custom made for your application. The doors are easy to install and are designed to give many years trouble free operation. The commercial roll-up service doors can be either header or face of wall mounted and come with all the necessary parts for a complete installation.
Other Door Types
- Manual roll up steel door
- Manual roll up service door
- Automatic roll up service door
- Motorized roll up service door