Door Construction – Doors are constructed from high strength vinyl coated polyester screen 10oz. Standard feature includes break away cross bars and three piece replaceable guide track.
Track System – Track System – Deep wall aluminum track with automatic reset-system built into each door as standard equipment. Depending on door size 2″, 4″ and 6″ track channel is used.
There are 4 mounting options available depending on your needs
- Wall mount to inside/outside the building
- Header Mount (within the door opening)
- E-track Mount (used w/ steel roll-up door)
- Stand-off Mount (to clear an existing door)
Based on the door size and cycles needed we offer the following options
- Motorized – In-tube (Sizes up to 16′ x 16′)
- Motorized – Jack-shaft (Sizes up to 20′ x 20′)
- Larger sizes upon request
Product – Bird/Bug Doors
Paylon screen mesh doors offer an economical solution for blocking birds and/or bugs while maintaining maximum air flow for ventilation. Rollup Bug Screen Doors can work in conjunction with your existing steel doors. Sliding bug door curtains are most commonly used in areas with minimal traffic or to cover large openings. Bug screen dock doors are commonly used in truck loading areas in a warehouse.
Roll up bird doors or roll up bug doors are designed to give maximum air-flow ventilation (which reduces cooling costs) while giving maximum protection against flying insects, birds, rodents, or flying debris. Depending on your application we offer 2 types of electric doors (Standard duty or high cycle).
All our commercial bug screen doors come as a complete kit, custom made for your application. The doors are easy to install and are designed to give many years trouble free operation. The commercial bug screen doors can be either header or face of wall mounted and come with all the necessary parts for a complete installation.
Other Door Types
- Automatic bird screen doors
- Automatic bug screen doors
- Motorized bird screen door
- Motorized bug screen door